2023 Spring Conference | March 10-12 | Pinehurst, NC
This will be the ONLY in-person education event of the year.
- NCCA Annual Partners receive many perks during events, such as a free booth or placement priority. Become a Partner before registering to receive the bonuses.
- View the layout to determine booth availability. *Cardinal Ballroom has ramps to get to the lower level.
- You need to create an account to purchase a booth. View step-by-step directions.
- Single booth (2 reps max): $1200
- Double booths (4 reps max): $2000
Your registration includes:
- Skirted Tabletop 6'x 30", chairs, a trashcan.
- Electricity at the booth - please request during the registration.
- Attendee list. Note: The NCCA never shares our attendees' emails, so please plan accordingly.
- Access to food functions.
- The company description is on our conference website and in attendee communications.
- Participation in the exhibitor game to help drive attendee traffic to your booth.
Friday, March 10, 2023
9 am - 12 pm - Vendor Set up
1 pm - 5 pm - DC Class
3 pm - 30-minute break in between
5 pm - 7 pm - "Stormwatch" Evening Reception: Vendor & Attendee Mingle
Saturday, March 11, 2023 - breaks TBA
8 am - 9 am - Breakfast
9 am - 12:00 pm - DC Class
12 pm - 1 pm - Lunch
1 pm - 2 pm - Dessert Break with Exhibitors at Cardinal
2 pm - 5 pm - DC Class
5:15 pm - Optional Vendor Breakdown *Please notify the NCCA in advance by emailing email@example.com
Sunday, March 12, 2023 - breaks TBA
Frequently Asked Questions
What traffic volume can I expect at my booth?
- The NCCA makes a concerted effort to drive traffic into the Exhibit Hall by offering a dedicated Exhibit Hall hour, breakfast served in the Exhibit Hall, and Coffee and Snack Breaks served in the Exhibit Hall.
- The NCCA will also have a vendor game to drive traffic to all vendors.
What vendor policies should I be aware of?
In addition to that, please be advised of the following rules:
- Orthotics or orthotics-related merchandise is not allowed to be displayed at the conference.
- Please do not set brochures or materials on any tables outside of your booth. There will be a fine of $250 if this policy is violated.
- Our policy states that you can only move out at the designated periods: Saturday, March 11, at 5:15 pm or Sunday, March 12, at 12:00 pm. Please be respectful to the other exhibitors and attendees by refraining from moving out until the indicated times, including packing supplies and disassembling your booth area.