Dr. Alan Sokoloff, D.A.C.B.S.P.
Yalich Clinic Performance and Rehabilitation Center
● Dr. Alan K. Sokoloff, or “Dr. Sok”, as his patients refer to him, is the owner/clinic director of the Yalich Clinic Performance and Rehabilitation in Glen Burnie, MD, where he has practiced for over 30 years.
● He continues to be the team chiropractor for 2 time Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens of the NFL since 1999.
● Dr. Sok is the current president of the Professional Football Chiropractic Association. ● Dr. Sok is the past 2 term president of the Maryland Chiropractic Association. ● Dr. Sok was selected as Maryland’s Chiropractor of the Year 2001-2 and the American
Chiropractic Board of Sports Physician’s Sports Chiropractor of the Year 2006. ● He holds a post-graduate degree as a Diplomat of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
● Dr. Sok has been a member of the University of Maryland Sports Medicine Team since 1991, working with the UMBC Retrievers and Maryland Terps.
● He served a residency at the United States Olympic Training Center, summer of 1997 and was selected to the medical team for the United States at the 1998 Goodwill Games. ● Dr. Sok was appointed to the USA Olympic Medical Team for the 1999 Pan Am Games in Winnipeg, Canada.
● He is a medical team member for the Bowie Baysox (Baltimore Orioles AA team Major League Baseball) sine 2009.
● He is a “motivational wellness / injury prevention consultant” for many companies and municipalities, presenting nationally and internationally.
● He is also the coordinator for the Anne Arundel County Youth Coaches’ Educational Clinics. ● For over 10 years, Dr. Sok hosted a weekly health, interactive radio program in Baltimore called “Talkin’ Back” on AM-680 WCBM.
● He has also written and helped produce a series of award winning Injury Prevention Videos for the Library Video Network.
● He recently completed his first in a series of concussion prevention DVDs, Tackling Concussion Head On, starring NFL, college, and high school guests.